Clarks Way, Bath
5 Bedroom Terraced House | Bath, BA2 2TR
At a Glance
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- Available 24/25 academic year
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom, 1 en-suite, 1 WC
- Free on street parking
- Rear Garden
We are delighted to offer a spacious 5 bedroom property, situated in the popular Odd Down area, with ample living accommodation, 1 bathroom, 1 WC, 1 en-suite, private outdoor patio area and free on street parking.
**STUDENT PROPERTY** We are delighted to offer this 5 bedroom terraced student house. The property is situated on the popular area of Odd Down, 3 miles to Bath Spa and 2.5 miles to Bath University and near bus routes to both, with fantastic local amenities close by.
The property comprises 4 double and 1 single bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 en-suite, 1 WC and a kitchen with lounge space. On street parking and rear patio space.
Available furnished, early interest and viewing highly recommended.
Odd down has a lot to offer! For convenience, there is a large Sainsburys, a Tesco Express with petrol station and further shops with Co-Op's, a pharmacy, vets and doctors surgery and pubs and takeaways nearby. There are many bus routes that lead directly into the city and beyond. The very popular and well used Odd Down Cycle Track is nearby alongside Entry Hill golf course (soon to be Mountain Bike Centre) and lots of countryside walks within the vicinity.
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDE
1. If you are interested in this student property, please send through an enquiry. We are now accepting holding deposits based off the property advert. Please note we can’t offer viewings on this property due to the extremely high level of interest we are receiving. If you have any questions, please call the Zest office selecting option 2, we would be happy to help.
2. If you would like to make an offer on a property please do so as soon as possible, we work on a first come first served basis. To do this you will need to send an enquiry or call us to confirm you are happy to pay the non-refundable holding deposit (equivalent to one week's rent) and complete the "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM". Please note that the holding deposit will later be used towards your full deposit payment and is not a fee. You will need to submit the student application form as a whole group. Please only submit this form if you are serious about proceeding to let the property. All students will require to have their own UK based guarantor OR be able to pay the full term up front for your application to be considered.
3. Upon receipt of your application and holding deposit we will take the property off the market. You will have 10 days to complete the full student application process and secure the property. Failure to complete all steps may result in the property going back onto market.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.