Brooklyn Road, Bath
2 Bedroom Terraced House | Bath, BA1 6TF
At a Glance
- Located in Larkhall
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom and seperate shower room
- Light and airy kitchen
- Rear garden with plenty of sun
- Free on street parking
- EPC C
- Council tax band C
- Available 20.10.23
Zest are pleased to present this lovely two bedroom terraced house, located in sought after Larkhall. This two-bedroom property is perfect for a professional couple or young family.
As you enter the property into the hallway you will find to your right the door leading through to the living room, access to the under stair cupboard can also be found in the living room. Following along the hallway you will find access to the light and airy kitchen/diner with large window overlooking the rear garden. The property comes equipped with gas hob, built in oven and white goods (dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer). A contemporary bathroom with shower over bath completes the ground floor. On the first floor you will find the two spacious double rooms both with large windows allowing in plenty of natural light. There is also a shower and WC also situated on the first floor. Externally there is a well-established lawn and views of Solsbury hill and surrounding Larkhall, the garden benefits from lots of sunlight. Parking is free on street parking.
Larkhall offers frequent bus services into the City centre which is an approximate 20 minutes level walk. The amenities in Larkhall village include a butchers, deli, Co-op, three public houses, pet shop, takeaways, coffee shop, gift shop, pottery painting, greengrocer, Post Office/Newsagent, hardware store, hairdresser, and the very handsome St Saviours Church. Larkhall further benefits from the charming Rondo Theatre, with many stage productions on offer throughout the year. There is also the wonderful Alice Park, complete with coffee shop area just a 5 minute walk away.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.