Bay Gardens, Melksham
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Melksham, SN12 6ZU
At a Glance
- Beautifully presented semi detached property, built in 2021 by Bloor Homes, set in the sought after Acorns development
- Finished with high quality materials such a solid wooden flooring and porcelain tiles
- Living room, kitchen/diner with double doors leading out to the rear garden, utility room, cloakroom
- Principle bedroom with double built in wardrobe, ensuite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Landscaped garden with beautiful porcelain tiled patio, off road parking for two vehicles
- EPC rating B, Freehold, Council Tax band B
An immaculately presented semi detached family home, built by Bloor Homes in 2021. This exceptional modern property was finished in 2021 with extensive upgrades such as solid wood flooring throughout the ground floor, high quality carpets, integrated appliances, rainfall shower in ensuite, porcelain floor tiles in both of the bathrooms. Externally the garden has been landscaped with an array of trees, plants, shrubs and flowers, complimented by a porcelain patio, perfectly positioned to enjoy the sun. Due to the position of the property it benefits from a larger garden than its neighbours and also also benefits from off road parking for two vehicles. The accommodation offers a living room, leading through to a kitchen diner, well equipped with two integrated ovens, induction hob with extractor over, large integrated fridge freezer, glazed rear aspect with double doors leading out to the garden. Also to the ground floor there is a utility room and a cloakroom. The upper floor provides a principle bedroom with built in double mirrored wardrobe, ensuite shower room, a further double bedroom, single bedroom/home office and a family bathroom.
The market town of Melksham is within a mile and has many amenities including schools, doctors surgeries and supermarkets. Situated on the banks of the River Avon, Melksham features a historic quarter and a town centre full of independent retailers, cafes, pubs, restaurants and a weekly market on Tuesdays.
Facilities include a library, gym and swimming pool. There is a vibrant community with many clubs and societies for all ages. Local event highlights include Melksham Music Festival, Party in the Park, and the Food and River Festival.
Disclaimer: This property is owned by a relation of a Zest employee.