Archer Avenue, Corsham
3 Bedroom House | Corsham, SN13 0BX
At a Glance
- Three double bedrooms
- Family home
- New Build
- Enclosed rear garden
- Furnished or unfurnished
Zest are pleased to present this well presented and proportioned semi-detached three bedroom family home, available on either a furnished or unfurnished basis.
As you enter this property you will be greeted into the entrance hall, fit with shoe storage, small bench seat and coat hooks. To your left you will find the spacious sitting room, before you reach the kitchen there is a downstairs W/C leading on to the spacious kitchen/dining space. The kitchen is fit with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven and gas hob, this kitchen is the perfect place for a keen cook with an abundance of storage and plenty of surface space with a moveable central island.
The kitchen overlooks the garden with doors leading out to this space, the garden benefits from a seating area right outside the door leading to both sides of the garden, to the right is the garage which will have boarded storage for half of the space.
On the first floor of the property, you will find three double bedrooms, with an ensuite to master and a separate family bathroom.
This property has gas central heating and private parking space. This property has been finished to a high standard. Viewing highly recommended.
This property is not suitable for students or sharers.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.